Saturday, January 21, 2012

Look what I just found... & bought!


After having lunch with my mom at an Italian food restaurant she told me to go with her to a department store to look out for somethings and before leaving she told me "Ale let's go to see shoes", I agreed even though I was really tired and dying to take a nap but WERE SHOES haha and I saw this beauties! Before falling even more in love with them I had to look at the bottom if they were my size, which I found they were then I looked at the price and OMG they were 70% OFF!!! As soon as I tried them on I said the magic words: I WANT THEM!!! and now I own them :) 

ps. I wore them last night sorry I couldn't wait more! (they're sooo comfortable) 

Have a nice weekend! 

Boots - dionella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Citizen Comment: