Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Daddy's Bday Outfit



 Today was my dad's birthday! And well this is what I wore for the whole day. We went to a very nice restaurant, plus I woke up in the perfect mood to choose my outfit. Too bad I couldn't take better pictures and these were taken with my blackberry, I know shame on me :( ... but I needed to post something, and I loved what I was wearing! 

ps. I'm excited because the day after tomorrow I head up to Houston, TX for a couple of days and then...Montreal! :D 


Wearing: 
Purple Guess? Jeans
Mint blouse - Charlotte Russe 
Burberry watch 
Silver bracelets - Forever21
Stuart Weitzman Nude Pumps 
Louis Vuitton clutch 


2 comments:

  1. I love the color combo of the pastel top with the pretty lous vuitton clutch!

    http://www.themirroronthewall.com/

    ReplyDelete

Citizen Comment: