Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Inspiration



I'll leave you this song for you, which is one of my favorites, I know it's not new but this kind of music and also some indie helps me to find some inspiration about art and fashion, I'm in a great mood and I'm also excited cuz in 3 days I'll be in Montreal, AGAIN :D ... Right now I'm in Houston, TX and I think I've just finished with my shopping; I just want to announce something that you may have already noticed (it's official): I'm obsessed with skirts and the black color! 
Have a great day!! 
Wait for the next entry :*

Les dejo este video el cual es uno de mis favoritos, se que no es nueva la cancion pero me encanta! Este tipo de música y el indie me ayudan a sentirme inspirada. Estoy super emocionada porque ya en 3 días estoy de vuelta en Montreal :D ... Ahorita estoy en Houston y creo que ya termine con mis compras :/ (siento que llevo demasiada ropa pero es que también quiero tomar muchas fotos!). Solo quiero anunciar algo que ya han de saber: estoy obsesionada con las faldas y el color negro!
Tengan un excelente día!
Esperen la próxima entrada :* 

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great video!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Citizen Comment: